Monday, May 2, 2011

BlogLog Round 2!


The end of the semester is so sad, but here's one happy thing for me... I'm done blogging! Well, almost!  It's definitely been a great alternative to turning in assignments and is also a GREEN option, but I'm just not the type to express my feelings through writing! I have enjoyed it more than I thought, but I can honestly say I won't be continuing to blog!  I have one more meeting with my conversation partner, which means one more blog to write after this one! If you don't believe me, check out my updated BlogLog below! I actually may even have an extra comment because I can't remember if I commented on anyone's blog before I started keeping track of it! Anyway... happy blogging everyone! 

BlogLog

Conversation Partner Meetings:
Meeting 1
Meeting 2
Meeting 3
Meeting 4
Meeting 5
Meeting 6
Meeting 7
Meeting 8

Reading Response:
Response 1
Response 2
Response 3
Response 4

Blog comments:
Comment 1
Comment 2
Comment 3
Comment 4
Comment 5
Comment 6
Comment 7
Comment 8

Research Blog

Museum Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment